everything else is irrelevant >>
Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^

Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)



Laura.
Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어
Twitter Tumblr YouTube

101113 Starbucks date + shopping ♥ / 101110 Sukira. / Post exams / Exams / YEHSEX / My school friends like to make fun of me a lot. Ca... / TGIF / Ignore the previous post. Seems like more problems... / confusion / Online shopping /

Last day of school / 2010 / Tuesday, November 16, 2010 @ 4:06 PM
Girls are like Pokemon, you need balls to catch them.
Or so my classmate says. :P

Had a majlis perpisahan today cause some of the teachers are leaving the school. :/ Teared a little though they never taught me lol. And I got my results slip! I got 5th in class. I PASSED PJK. A MIRACLE~ Well, 6 marks away from failing but whatever. The rest of the day was like mehhhhhhh. Just wandering around aimlessly. Then we had a class party. Ate so much junk food till I felt sick. ;___; Lol I got drunk on Coke.

No pictures though, because yesterday, the teacher said "Don't bring phones okay. We're gonna have a spotcheck tomorrow." and guess what, they only checked for eggs and flour. SOME PEOPLE EVEN BROUGHT LAPTOP COUGHMACBOOKCOUGHS AND THEY DIDN'T GET CAUGHT. :@

Anyway, I'm glad school is over. Though I will definitely miss my class, as much as I really dislike some of them but oh well. It was an interesting school year, this 2010.

Labels: ,

Layout by Gabby. Inspired by tumblr.