everything else is irrelevant >>
Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^

Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)



Laura.
Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어
Twitter Tumblr YouTube

Post exams / Exams / YEHSEX / My school friends like to make fun of me a lot. Ca... / TGIF / Ignore the previous post. Seems like more problems... / confusion / Online shopping / Cameras pt 2 / Cameras /

101110 Sukira. / Friday, November 12, 2010 @ 1:52 AM


Yesung was a DJ on Sukira on Wednesday cause Teuk was busy. ^-^ Lol I swear hyung and I spazzed and spammed Ying and Pooiyee so much on MSN that day. I wish I saved that conversation or at least SC-ed it. D: Nevertheless, it was awesome. :D Reminded me of the Miracle For You days. :)) Plus, Yehyuk was pure eye candy, no joke.



YES, YESUNG WAS WEARING A SUIT! AKJDKALDJFLKAS. T~T Because he had to shoot something for the KRY concert in Taiwan before that.



He has got to be... the most precious person I have ever known. No one has ever been able to make me tear just by looking at a picture. There has never been a song that I can listen to like a thousand times over and over and never get sick of it. It's like I've been cast on a spell or something. Just looking at him through a computer screen is amazing. Like a dream. I can't even imagine how I'd be like if I ever do see him in real life, in the flesh.

Lol I actually just wanted to show how amazing Yesung looks. :))))

Anyway, this Sukira was really hilarious and spazz-worthy. ;A; Yesung rapped.... Yesung rapping is like the best thing Shisus ever created. D; I'M SERIOUS LOL. AND HE HAD THIS ADORABLE LAUGH RIGHT AFTER HE RAPPED. T______T Yesung was also in like some ridiculously good mood cause he kept doing weird movements and tones with his voice lmfao.

Oh and Yesung sang bits of It Has To Be You and so did Hyuk! :D I tell you, Hyuk has a nice voice. :( Not to say he has an amazing voice but it's rather good! It Has To Be You is a hard song to sing and he can sing it... QUITE well, with all the high notes and all. But yeah, he IS a singer, sort of, though he's more of a rapper.... okay lol. :X

But argh I was so annoyed. There was one game part where they would call a fan then Yesung sings a part of IHTBY and the fan is supposed to continue the song. NONE OF THEM GOT IT RIGHT. -__- Losers. Such an amazing song and you don't even know the lyrics. Yehyuk were like laughing at them LOL. /mean

Labels: , , , , ,

Layout by Gabby. Inspired by tumblr.