everything else is irrelevant >>
Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^

Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)



Laura.
Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어
Twitter Tumblr YouTube

YEHSEX / My school friends like to make fun of me a lot. Ca... / TGIF / Ignore the previous post. Seems like more problems... / confusion / Online shopping / Cameras pt 2 / Cameras / New stuff! / HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONGWOON! /

Exams / Thursday, October 28, 2010 @ 3:19 PM
Stupid finals. I can't relax at all because I get stressed so easily. T_T And I'm not even studying lol great. Exams started on Monday. I'm barely halfway done and I feel my brain rotting already. :(

Oh I applied to be a prefect like last last week. Sat for the prefect exam (I think only my school has such a thing -.-) on like last last Monday. Got the results yesterday. I didn't make it lol. Cried a bit, cause I'm so useless. I can't even get what I want. I'll have to depend on others for the rest of my life. :/ Maybe I should be a loner. Stay away from people and stuff, for their sake.
Layout by Gabby. Inspired by tumblr.