everything else is irrelevant >>
Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^

Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)



Laura.
Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어
Twitter Tumblr YouTube

confusion / Online shopping / Cameras pt 2 / Cameras / New stuff! / HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONGWOON! / 100626 BEAST's showcase / 100607, 100608 / BONAMANA OMG. / !ANNOUNCEMENT /

/ Thursday, September 23, 2010 @ 10:01 PM
Ignore the previous post. Seems like more problems are arising every fricking day. I wish I could just disappear from the face of the earth. Maybe just die for a while. Until all the fricking deadlines are gone. I hate deadlines. I really do. And parents keep mentioning about going overseas during the end year holidays and stuff. I mean, YAY WE GET TO GO OVERSEAS but I still have Yesung's SS3 project SIGHHHHHH WHAT TO DO.

Anyway, that's about the future. As of right now, I have this damn seni folio to do and it's pretty much due tomorrow. Idk what to do seriously. I got this stupid tajuk called Seni Reka Tanda. I barely know what it means. Another girl from another class got the same topic and she has no clue either. YES IT'S DUE TOMORROW. I FEEL LIKE CRYING LIKE KSJFKLAJ. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. WHY IS LIFE SO STRESSFUL. THIS FOLIO TAKES UP 50% OF THE FINAL SENI EXAM. FIFTY DAMN PERCENT OF THE TEST. SHIZ OKAY. SHIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. FINAL EXAM DETERMINES WHICH CLASS I GO TO NEXT YEAR OK. I FEEL LIKE GAH. KILL ME OKAY. JUST FRICKING KILL ME.

Labels: ,

Layout by Gabby. Inspired by tumblr.