everything else is irrelevant >>
Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^

Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)



Laura.
Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어
Twitter Tumblr YouTube

Online shopping / Cameras pt 2 / Cameras / New stuff! / HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONGWOON! / 100626 BEAST's showcase / 100607, 100608 / BONAMANA OMG. / !ANNOUNCEMENT / It's been a while. /

confusion / Monday, September 20, 2010 @ 3:08 PM
My sister is going to Nottingham, UK for uni and my dad was supposed to follow.. Then he said I can go. Then he said too expensive. Then on Sunday, they all told me I'M GOING. And I was like oh okay. We even went to fricking Mid Valley and bought all the fricking travel stuff (jackets and shoes) you know. So I ASSUMED that everything was confirmed, 100%. They said they were gonna book the tickets that night but they didn't.

I even wrote out the letter to tell my teacher and finished all my assignments and shit ok. Then today, went to school, told all the friends and all right. Then school finished, I get into the car then my parents say "We have some bad news....". So I was like "What bad news? No ticket for tomorrow? No ticket at all?" I sort of said it in a joking kind of way then my mum said "No tickets at all" and I was srsly like...... klshdflksfjl. They said my sister decided that she would be better off going alone. MY ASS IS BETTER OFF LA. I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW OK. NOT CAUSE I EFFING WANTED TO GO SO EFFING BAD AND I WAS SO EFFING EXCITED BUT BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME THAT I WAS REALLY GOING AND I EVEN EFFING GAVE MY TEACHER THE EFFING LETTER AND I EFFING TOLD ALL OF MY FRIENDS ALREADY. YOU KNOW HOW AWKWARD IT IS TO SUDDENLY GO TO SCHOOL WHEN EVERYONE EXPECTS ME NOT TO. OH MY GOD. FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLMFL FEEL LIKE DYING SRSLY. I AM NOT PREPARED FOR SCHOOL WORK GDI. SO EFFING PISSED. IDEK. %^#&%%$*^$%@!

Anyway...... if I didn't tell anyone and if I didn't send the letter and if I wasn't so mentally unprepared for school.... I really wouldn't mind. If I go back to school and tell everyone that I'm not going, they'll all be happy. THEY will be happy. I will still be pissed and sad. They'll be like "OH LAURA YOU'RE NOT GOING?!?!?!? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" AND I HAVE TO FRICKING RESIST THE URGE TO SLAP EVERYONE WHO SAYS THAT.


Thank God none of them know that this blog exists.
Layout by Gabby. Inspired by tumblr.