|
everything else is irrelevant >> Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^ Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)
Laura. Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어 Twitter Tumblr YouTube 101110 Sukira. / Post exams / Exams / YEHSEX / My school friends like to make fun of me a lot. Ca... / TGIF / Ignore the previous post. Seems like more problems... / confusion / Online shopping / Cameras pt 2 / |
101113 Starbucks date + shopping ♥ / Sunday, November 14, 2010 @ 5:43 PM
Outing with the Starbucks club yesterday! ^o^ I didn't take that many pictures, sadly. Was too tired/lazy to take camera out and stuff + it's dangerous to take it out when people can see~ /paranoid. So I arrived at Starbucks in Times Square at about 11:45AM-ish. Vivienne and Pooi Yee were there already. I arrived at the same time as Tiffany (and her brother) I think. I ordered a tall green tea frappucino and Tiff ordered a grande by coincidence. :o tall green tea frappe Then they gave us some samples for their new Christmas flavour, toffee nut frappe. tiny cup of It tasted like...... :Z Or maybe it's just me. my expression after drinking the toffee nut frappe :x
I practically choked on it! D: It just has this weird taste to it, iunno. Anyway, we just kept talking then they mentioned that Ying was coming and I was like "HUH!? YING IS COMING?!". /sobs/ No one tells me anything. T_T lol-ing Waited for Ying to come. 1 hour passed, still laughing like maniacs. Another hour passed, getting tired LOL. But she finally arrived! At like 1-something. :| She walked into the cafe and looked around. We pretended to do stuff and hid our faces lmao. SHE REALLY DIDN'T SEE US OK EVEN THOUGH WE COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING. I was literally laughing out loud I tell you! xD She even went up the stairs then I got up and started waving at her and she finally noticed roflmao. Then we went to the monorail to get to Pavilion! Us KL people are like completely lost when it comes to public transport. :/ Who would've thought LOL. The Klang people like so pro okay. So we got off the Bukit Bintang stop and walked and walked and walked. Then we saw.............. :D UNIQLO! No pictures lolkk. Crowded like nobody's business ok that place. -__- Move your hand a bit also kena someone, I'm serious. No air to breathe also. Super hot in thereee. But quite nice lo.... or not. I found like so many nice pants there but don't have my size. :|||||||||| I was about to rage lol. So I'm gonna go on a diet and start exercising. Hwaiting! Vivienne found like a lot of stuff and so she lined up to go to the fitting room (YES THERE'S A LINE FOR THE FITTING ROOM) and we had to wait for her. Tiff started taking pictures of the customers' babies/children cause she's a pedo lol. AND SHE TOOK SO MANY PICTURES OF SHOES. Ying's shoes ............. mannequin's shoes After Enne was done, went to Pavilion and walked around. Went to Padini. They found a dress for me but I decided not to get it cause I never really wear stuff like that~ Then walked around somemore. Then went back to Uniqlo and tried on more stuff and I gave up cause they really didn't have my size. -__- Then Klang people had to go cause it was already 5pm. :( So it was just me, Enne, and Pooi Yee. We tried on more clothes. After we were done, we went back to Padini and I finally got something! shorts & leggings Then we started to wonder how to get back LOL. We had NO CLUE. But luckily we remembered how to get back to the monorail la. D: We somehow managed to get back to Times Square. /LOLCOUGHS/ :) We were super tired by then though. :(((( But we still went to Mystar lol. MY FIRST TIME THERE! I was really excited at first cause like every Malaysian Kpop fan talks about it right lol. But after looking around a bit..... it was really horrible. :@ I mean, everything there is freaking overpriced and the merchandise aren't even official! They even had Taeyang's Solar deluxe album, which I thought was like... EXTINCT. And lol, they were selling it for RM200. Hello, last time I checked, it was selling for RM120. ;_____; Ya la they need money and profit and shit. I'm never going back there, unless I'm desperate. Had dinner at this restaurant called Hankuk Ramyun, which we took like 5 minutes to find. T__T Food wasn't too bad though. Then we bought stuff at this...... place selling Korean food stuff lol. Idk what it's called. I bought Pepero, since it was Pepero Day a few days ago. :D (Happy belated Pepero Day to everyone btw!) OH YA, I accidentally wished Vivienne "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" instead of "HAPPY PEPERO DAY" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA. /fails Pepero~ Then we went to F.O.S and everything there was like so cheap (or, just affordable lmao) and nice. D: So I bought a few shirts cause there was this 3 for RM45 thing goin' on. :P YAH ALL THE SPAMMERS ON MY TLIST SHOULD GET THIS SHIRT LMAO. Eat Tweet Sleep Repeat ♥ I was like so excited when I saw that shirt and simply grabbed the other two lol. All of us left after that. My feet were like dying already okay. :( Shopping is so hard. We pretty much walked all over KL city though. 3 different shopping malls in a day. /dies. |