|
everything else is irrelevant >> Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^ Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)
Laura. Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어 Twitter Tumblr YouTube Last day of school / 2010 / 101113 Starbucks date + shopping ♥ / 101110 Sukira. / Post exams / Exams / YEHSEX / My school friends like to make fun of me a lot. Ca... / TGIF / Ignore the previous post. Seems like more problems... / confusion / |
101123 / Tuesday, November 23, 2010 @ 11:01 PM
Outing with the stupid bunch (Sha, Shera, Atshaya). No pictures even though I brought my camera lol. /madfail. Went to watch HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1. First time I've been to the cinema in a loooooong time. :P The movie was kjhfdaljfhd nice. Sigh part 2 is gonna be epic. D: Anyway we walked all over Mid Valley and Gardens. :| I bought a slinky and a domokun. 8DDDDDD Too lazy to take a pic but yeah~ |