everything else is irrelevant >>
Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^

Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)



Laura.
Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어
Twitter Tumblr YouTube

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONGWOON! / 100626 BEAST's showcase / 100607, 100608 / BONAMANA OMG. / !ANNOUNCEMENT / It's been a while. / Cinderella's Sister / I officially hate my Moral teacher more than my BM... / I don't know if you know but I know so I will tell... / Tagged by Joanie. /

New stuff! / Wednesday, September 8, 2010 @ 3:22 PM
NEW URL, NEW LAYOUT, NEW BLOG POST, NEW EVERYTHING! :D LOL. Yes, I'm making a big deal out of this post cause I hardly ever blog! YAYYYYYYY. So yesterday, I was just jumping blogs and thought "How come I never blog?". Then I went to my own blog. It was 'full of conspiracies', if I may say so myself. LOL I'M SUCH A JOKE. -_____- Anyway, it's been a year since that awful thing happened so I figured that it was time for change. *coughs* get it?

SO, I rummaged through blogskins and found this awesome skin. :D Actually I just grabbed it on impulse but BLAH. I like it. :D AND THE URL. I WAS JUST SIMPLY TRYING IT OUT AND I WAS SO SHOCKED THAT IT WAS AVAILABLE! ^o^ Heehee. I even made some fresh icon stuff for this layout. :]

Yeah, just wanted to say that. Messy post, but at least I updated? :)
Layout by Gabby. Inspired by tumblr.