|
everything else is irrelevant >> Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^ Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)
Laura. Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어 Twitter Tumblr YouTube *marks calendar* I guess bad days can turn into go... / Today...... / Too lazy to do that conspiracy stuff. / Conspiracy #5 / Conspiracy #4: Exams / Conspiracy #3: Don't any of you remember LOVE&RESP... / Conspiracy #2 1/2: THIS IS A BLOODY CONSPIRACY! / Conspiracy #2 / Conspiracy #1 / |
Tagged by Joanie. / Friday, March 26, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness. 1. As of right now, I am hooked onto 海派甜心 (Hai Pai Tian Xin/Hi My Sweetheart) because it is awesome. 2. I love almost anything Asian but there's always an exception for other un-Asian things. 3. I purposely think of sad things to make myself cry. (which explains my ballad addiction) 4. I can only speak 2 languages fluently: English and Malay. Even then, I'm not confident with Malay. :P Trying to learn Mandarin and/or Korean. 5. Dislikes bullies, haters, anti-fans. 6. I'm forgetful. 7. I find it hilarious, in a good way, when people who can't speak English speak English. 8. I can't live without the computer and internet. (plus all the sites I frequently visit) 9. At first, I'm quiet and shy-looking but once you get to know me, I still don't talk much. But I TALK LIKE MAD when there is something to talk about. (common interests, etc.) 10. I get annoyed easily, even if I'm in a SUPER good mood. 11. Food makes me happy. (by food, I mean food I like, duh.) 12. I think I'm awesome when I'm not. (this isn't meant to make sense) 13. I'm bad at making friends. They think I'm anti-social/in a bad mood just cos I don't talk much and always have a straight/emotionless face on. Oh what an absurd observation. :P 14. I don't know how to start a conversation. I'm not avoiding you. You just have to talk to me first lol. 15. I want my English to be awesomely flawless. (I like to use big words for fun and I use the ENGLISH DICTIONARY very often) But I love speaking Malaysian English/Singlish as well, of course. After all, it's pretty much in my blood. :D 16. I dream of becoming an author (or at least have writing as a hobby) but my creativity sucks so bad that I can't even think of a simple plot. Persons been tagged :- MEL GEE Why I tagged them :- Cos I'm bored. I don't even know if they'll do this. xD |