everything else is irrelevant >>
Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^

Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)



Laura.
Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어
Twitter Tumblr YouTube

Cinderella's Sister / I officially hate my Moral teacher more than my BM... / I don't know if you know but I know so I will tell... / Tagged by Joanie. / *marks calendar* I guess bad days can turn into go... / Today...... / Too lazy to do that conspiracy stuff. / Conspiracy #5 / Conspiracy #4: Exams / Conspiracy #3: Don't any of you remember LOVE&RESP... /

It's been a while. / Monday, May 10, 2010 @ 7:24 PM
Sorry for not posting in like forever. :P Been so lazy these days. Today I finally thought to myself: I have to blog.

Lol okays, I feel so sleepy right now for some reason. Didn't even do that much today but yeah.

Anyways, Super Junior is having their comeback on Thursday and I swear it's gonna be epic. EPIC. EPIK. LOL. K I'm crazy. So their title track is gonna be 미인아 (BONAMANA). The track was just released today at 10AM KST.



I think it'll take a while for me to get used to the tune but it has a really catchy beat so I don't think that will be much of a problem. :P Sucks that Yesung has so little parts! :( Argh.



Oh did I mention I was going to attend U-KISS' fanmeet when they come here? :) June 19th! Can't freaking wait. 40 days. ^^

But I've got mid-terms on the 24th this month so... I'll die first and go to heaven later, basically. Not to mention my birthday on *guess when*. xD
Layout by Gabby. Inspired by tumblr.