|
everything else is irrelevant >> Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^ Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)
Laura. Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어 Twitter Tumblr YouTube I don't know if you know but I know so I will tell... / Tagged by Joanie. / *marks calendar* I guess bad days can turn into go... / Today...... / Too lazy to do that conspiracy stuff. / Conspiracy #5 / Conspiracy #4: Exams / Conspiracy #3: Don't any of you remember LOVE&RESP... / Conspiracy #2 1/2: THIS IS A BLOODY CONSPIRACY! / Conspiracy #2 / |
/ Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @ 4:39 PM
I officially hate my Moral teacher more than my BM teacher. Well, I don't HATE my BM teacher but yeah. I'll talk about that another day. Anyway, I was sick on last Tuesday and Wednesday so I missed school on both of those days. There's Moral on Tuesday so yeah. There was some homework so I did it la. But I only sent it in the next week (today) so my book had a lot of unmarked works (?). I told my teacher that I didn't go to school for two days on Thursday. But she said it was okay and didn't mark my book (-.-) but TODAY........... she wuz all :@@@@@ and ruined my book. She didn't frikkin bother to mark it at all and ended up talking about how students should pass up their book on time for like the whole 80 minutes?!?!?!??!?!?! I mean....! SHUT UP OKAY? I GET IT. I'LL JUST MAIL MY BOOK TO SCHOOL WHEN I'M SICK DAMMIT. JUST STOP TALKING AND GET OUT OF THE CLASS. I need to learn how to control my temper. =.= I almost fell asleep while she was talking though. When I saw her marking, I was like.. "Wtf is she doing to my book?" cos it seriously looked like she was just scribbling all over it. Lol I guess she really was aye? Anyway, here are 12 BEAUTIFULLY DESTROYED PAGES OF MY MORAL EXERCISE BOOK. PS: It says "Lambat!" ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|