everything else is irrelevant >>
Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^

Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)



Laura.
Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어
Twitter Tumblr YouTube

I officially hate my Moral teacher more than my BM... / I don't know if you know but I know so I will tell... / Tagged by Joanie. / *marks calendar* I guess bad days can turn into go... / Today...... / Too lazy to do that conspiracy stuff. / Conspiracy #5 / Conspiracy #4: Exams / Conspiracy #3: Don't any of you remember LOVE&RESP... / Conspiracy #2 1/2: THIS IS A BLOODY CONSPIRACY! /

Cinderella's Sister / Sunday, April 11, 2010 @ 8:00 PM


Cast:
Moon Geunyoung - Eunjo
Seo Woo - Hyosun
Chun Jungmyung - Kihoon
Ok Taecyeon - Jungwoo

Well, at first I wasn't too interested to watch cos I'm not too big on any of the cast, you see. But then I heard Yesung sang one song for the OST and I was like OMG I HAVE TO WATCH IT. LOL I know, it's just one song, and he's not even acting. But if you MUST know, I am one hopeless Yesung bias. It's an incurable sickness. I don't want it to be cured anyway. So, after watching it a bit, I was like "Hey this is one heck of a drama." lmao. I didn't even know the storyline at all.
AND, Moon Geunyoung is freaking pretty and cute... even though she's kind of evil and stuff in this drama, I still love her. I haven't seen Taec yet and I must say, I'm pretty excited. :)

Seo Woo = Cinderella
Geunyoung = Cinderella's Sister (unni)

The drama is still airing so it may take a while for it to be subbed and all but still, WATCH IT. :)

And just a little teaser for you all who might not wanna watch it lol. It's good okay! My secret way of promoting Yesung as well MUAHAHAHA but I guess it isn't a secret anymore. :(

Layout by Gabby. Inspired by tumblr.