everything else is irrelevant >>
Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^

Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)



Laura.
Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어
Twitter Tumblr YouTube

!ANNOUNCEMENT / It's been a while. / Cinderella's Sister / I officially hate my Moral teacher more than my BM... / I don't know if you know but I know so I will tell... / Tagged by Joanie. / *marks calendar* I guess bad days can turn into go... / Today...... / Too lazy to do that conspiracy stuff. / Conspiracy #5 /

BONAMANA OMG. / Thursday, May 13, 2010 @ 3:40 PM


Yesung Super Junior is love. *resists biasness*

Too tired to type out my commentary but I freaking love this. The beat and dance will take a while to get used to. At first I found it kinda weird-sounding but after rewatching it like 97907829378402 times, I love it. xD

AND WTF YESUNG LOOKS SO.... *spazzzzzzzzz*

My biased self is getting out of control. I'm so biased until I can't even get my eyes off of my love. :|
Layout by Gabby. Inspired by tumblr.