everything else is irrelevant >>
Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^

Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)



Laura.
Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어
Twitter Tumblr YouTube

Tagged by Joanie. / *marks calendar* I guess bad days can turn into go... / Today...... / Too lazy to do that conspiracy stuff. / Conspiracy #5 / Conspiracy #4: Exams / Conspiracy #3: Don't any of you remember LOVE&RESP... / Conspiracy #2 1/2: THIS IS A BLOODY CONSPIRACY! / Conspiracy #2 / Conspiracy #1 /

/ Monday, March 29, 2010 @ 8:58 PM
I don't know if you know but I know so I will tell you. :)

I actually don't feel like blogging so I'll summarize everything.

1. U-Kiss coming to KL, Malaysia on 19th June.
2. I will be attending.
3. People (including me) starting to wonder if Geneses Dream Entertainment (the event organisers) are a scam or not.
4. I'll be going with Cloudie unni if the thing is really real (will be meeting other KissMeMY members there, of course).
5. Will be getting the Ace package, which is behind the VIP seating, which is right in front of the stage (won't be that close but still close, get what I mean?).
6. Can't wait for it.
Layout by Gabby. Inspired by tumblr.