|
everything else is irrelevant >> Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^ Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)
Laura. Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어 Twitter Tumblr YouTube New stuff! / HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONGWOON! / 100626 BEAST's showcase / 100607, 100608 / BONAMANA OMG. / !ANNOUNCEMENT / It's been a while. / Cinderella's Sister / I officially hate my Moral teacher more than my BM... / I don't know if you know but I know so I will tell... / |
Cameras / Monday, September 13, 2010 @ 1:31 AM
I told my dad I wanted a camera like a long time ago. So I narrowed everything down to two models. Canon G10 or G11. So I settled for a G11. But turns out, there's a freaking G12 coming out soon. -____- I actually want a camera for Super Show 3 next year. :/ The only difference between a G11 and a G12 is the video quality. G11 is 480p (HQ) and G12 is 720p (HD). SO GAH RIGHT?! CANON IS SUCH AN ASS. *cries* So my brother said it might be released soon like end of the year or early next year? But gahh I want one nao. :/ And at the same time I want to wait for HD. -.- I would just wait for the G12 but I need time to learn the camera's functions and stuff ma. I want to be perfectly prepared for SS3. :X Lol my brother thinks I'm too stupid to handle a camera as pro as that which is why I need to learn a bit first. :P Anyway....... yeah. The question is: Should I wait for the G12 or just get the G11? The only difference is the video quality. Otherwise, it's exactly the same lol. SIGH. G11: G12 isn't released so I can't show a picture LOL. There were just some rumours, that's all. @_@ SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK? I NEED YOUR THOUGHTSSSSSSS. T-T |