|
everything else is irrelevant >> Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^ Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)
Laura. Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어 Twitter Tumblr YouTube Conspiracy #3: Don't any of you remember LOVE&RESP... / Conspiracy #2 1/2: THIS IS A BLOODY CONSPIRACY! / Conspiracy #2 / Conspiracy #1 / |
Conspiracy #4: Exams / Monday, March 1, 2010 @ 5:04 PM
So much has happened in the past few days. It's impossible for me to squeeze it into one post. But I'll try... 6PM's attitudes at the conference were wayyy disrespectful. I know, some say it's because the fans were pretty rude as well but still.. hearing them talk about Jay that way is almost unbelievable. I've been a Hottest since August 2009, I know it hasn't been very long but I thought I knew them well enough, being the crazed fangirl I am. But after that conference, who is 2PM? I'm genuinely disappointed in Chansung and Junho though. Whatever that 'personal mistake' was, I just can't bring myself to believe that Junho said he hated Jay. Junho, you were his roommate. How could you say that? After all these years of knowing each other, how could you bring yourself to hate a person like him... And Hwang Chansung, you're the maknae. The youngest. I know you're big in size but that doesn't give you the right to speak so Well, I'm not too sure what to say about the others, so I've decided to just make a ranking. The coldest-sounding member (to ME) #1: Hwang Chansung #2: Ok Taecyeon #3: Lee Junho #4: Jang Wooyoung #5: Kim Junsu #6: Nichkhun Surprised? Don't be. The reason why Khunnie is last... well, he didn't really talk very much in the first place. But then again, Khunnie's my angel. My saviour. ♥ I know I'm originally a Wooyoung bias but... I was ORIGINALLY a Khun fan. He made me love 2PM. :D *runs out of words* Okay, better get going. I have exams tomorrow and I've barely studied. -.- Worst part is that I'm sitting next to the teacher's table because we had to sit according to our names and I happened to be the unfortunate one. It's not that I talk a lot during exams but it's an uncomfortable position to sit at. :P |