everything else is irrelevant >>
Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^

Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)



Laura.
Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어
Twitter Tumblr YouTube

Too lazy to do that conspiracy stuff. / Conspiracy #5 / Conspiracy #4: Exams / Conspiracy #3: Don't any of you remember LOVE&RESP... / Conspiracy #2 1/2: THIS IS A BLOODY CONSPIRACY! / Conspiracy #2 / Conspiracy #1 /

Today...... / Tuesday, March 16, 2010 @ 9:24 PM
If anyone asked me to choose one word to explain today, I wouldn't be able to. Today was wonderful, great, extraordinary, awesome, beyond words can describe. It may not seem much to you or anyone else but it is to me.

Anyway, why was today so good?

Firstly, I talked to StepRoc for the first time EVER. And I'm like so freaking happy. THANKS TO MY SPAZZ BUDDY GEE FOR COMING UP WITH SUCH AN ABSURD YET AMAZING IDEA OF SENDING HIM A MESSAGE. XD

Second, I'm sure EVERYONE knows by now but JAY, and yes I do mean that JAY PARK that everyone knows and loves, uploaded a video of him covering a song. So basically, HE'S BACK IN ACTION AND READY TO ROLL!



I cried watching it. I'm not exaggerating or anything, I really did. I guess I missed him more than I thought. Who wouldn't miss this guy anyway? :)

Third, G-DRAGON IS CLEARED! As if he was ever guilty in the first place! -.-

Fourth, watched Alice in Wonderland with friends and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Especially if you like Johnny Depp. (Note: watch in 3D)

Fifth, if any of you every visit AOM.TJP (you should btw), THE FOREVER AWESOME CHACHA MALONE HIMSELF left a shoutout to ME. Yes, I mean ME, MEEEEEEEEE, LAURA! And it's all because of that weirdo GEE whom I happen to love endlessly.



IT'S A REAL SCREENCAP OF THE MESSAGE. NO EDITS ANYWHERE. HAHA.
Layout by Gabby. Inspired by tumblr.