everything else is irrelevant >>
Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^

Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)



Laura.
Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어
Twitter Tumblr YouTube

RETURN OF THE SUPERIOR / 봐라 mr simple simple / Korean exchange student program / self explanatory / 자신없다 / 인디음악 / 불후의명곡2 / 시험끝! / I should go on a hiatus. / 오랜만에 블로그~ / 내일도 더 달콤한 키스 나눠요~ /

what a coincidence / Tuesday, August 9, 2011 @ 3:35 PM


At a dark night, trudging up along the road alone, it's not that I cried thinking of you. When I found one of your socks in my bed, it's not that I cried cause I missed you chaning your socks. I cried because the heating system broke down.

When I found your cold medicine in my drawer, it's not that I cried cause I worried about you who would catch cold often. It's not that I couldn't sleep and got drunk with the muffler you gave me on my skinny shoulders and cried.

I cried because the heating system broke down.

At a dark night, trudging up along the road alone, I cried thinking of you.

Translation cr: thelostpixie@YT

New theme song......... or something.

We seem to like the same kind of music. And books. But that isn't enough to prove anything.
Can I really survive until December? What's going to happen after that anyway?

Labels: , , ,

Layout by Gabby. Inspired by tumblr.