|
everything else is irrelevant >> Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^ Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)
Laura. Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어 Twitter Tumblr YouTube I should go on a hiatus. / 오랜만에 블로그~ / 내일도 더 달콤한 키스 나눠요~ / New Year / New Year's Eve / Fringe or bangs? / sleepless nights / Jay Park + Kim Hyunjoong / JAY PARK FAN MEET LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2010 / staying up early. / |
시험끝! / Wednesday, May 25, 2011 @ 9:53 PM
EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!! AFTER 8 LONG DAYS (excluding weekends lulz). I thought I was gonna die. ;o; This exam was seriously hard lol. Wouldn't be surprised if I fail something. u__u After this I'll definitely be forced to go for tuition lah. No choice already. I fainted on Saturday from dehydration, lack of food and/or stress. ~__~ Fell down on the floor and hit my head twice. Got bruises on my head, chin, neck, thighs, legs, arms, everywhere. Anyway I probably fainted cause I didn't eat anything at all until like 6pm lol. Luckily no one was home when I fainted later everyone will go cray and stuff. :| Anyway, Hari Belia is coming up! We get to see Suju-M for free. \o/ So essited~ The whole tlisteu is going! We're gonna have a massive troll party lololol. K I suck at blogging nowadays but I try to update, at least. June is coming soon :3 Labels: events, exams, friends, health, life, school, stress, Super Junior - M |