|
everything else is irrelevant >> Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^ Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)
Laura. Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어 Twitter Tumblr YouTube self explanatory / 자신없다 / 인디음악 / 불후의명곡2 / 시험끝! / I should go on a hiatus. / 오랜만에 블로그~ / 내일도 더 달콤한 키스 나눠요~ / New Year / New Year's Eve / Fringe or bangs? / |
Korean exchange student program / Saturday, July 23, 2011 @ 3:02 AM
One of the best experiences I've ever had. :) I didn't host one but my brother did and I got to hang out with them. All of us literally only knew each other for one week but when we had to leave each other, the waterworks seriously couldn't stop. I honestly didn't expect to cry when I had to send them off at the hotel and the airport. But they are all seriously nice and fun people. I really miss them a lot... I'm sure their respective hosts miss them more than I do though. :( But this was really like the best week I've ever had. :) Didn't get to talk to all of them but I will still miss them all. Most of them have Facebook so that's good. We can all keep in touch. ^^ I'm just sad that I didn't get a picture with everyone........
|