everything else is irrelevant >>
Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^

Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)



Laura.
Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어
Twitter Tumblr YouTube

인디음악 / 불후의명곡2 / 시험끝! / I should go on a hiatus. / 오랜만에 블로그~ / 내일도 더 달콤한 키스 나눠요~ / New Year / New Year's Eve / Fringe or bangs? / sleepless nights / Jay Park + Kim Hyunjoong /

자신없다 / Thursday, June 30, 2011 @ 7:58 PM
One by one, layers of pride are disappearing. There's nothing left to shield me from those judgmental eyes.
How long have I been like this? I used to have at least a bit of pride back in primary school. Now I have none. Each passing day I feel like I'm shriveling up inside. Afraid to face the world. Afraid to face my family who, I'm sure, has reasonably high expectations of me.

어떡하지?

Labels:

Layout by Gabby. Inspired by tumblr.