everything else is irrelevant >>
Click the tiny arrows next to the title up there to navigate. ^

Only updated when there is something that needs to be vented/expressed that exceeds 140 characters. (cause twitter fails like that)



Laura.
Main fandom/bias: 김종운 / 예성; 슈퍼주니어
Twitter Tumblr YouTube

오랜만에 블로그~ / 내일도 더 달콤한 키스 나눠요~ / New Year / New Year's Eve / Fringe or bangs? / sleepless nights / Jay Park + Kim Hyunjoong / JAY PARK FAN MEET LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2010 / staying up early. / Marry Me, Mary! /

I should go on a hiatus. / Monday, May 2, 2011 @ 12:59 PM
Gdi it's May already. May = mid-year = exam time. ;~; Wadu i do omg I swear I am so far behind in my studies. Lol I seriously might fail this round. I am wasting so much time on the computer and stuff even exams are like 2 weeks away slkjfdklsd. But I still have to use the computer because I have this Sivik folio that has to be done and passed up by Friday. Unfortunately, I don't exactly know how to do this stupid folio cause I wasn't paying attention when teacher was showing the examples of previous students' works. Someone just throw me off the building right now. I don't know what to do OTL. Study or do folio.....

On the other hand, Jay has released his album already and is gonna start performing on music shows this week yay. More things to distract me.

& I'm still gonna watch Sukira tonight even though I have this much to do.

Labels: , , , ,

Layout by Gabby. Inspired by tumblr.